Tuesday, January 17, 2012

NC in GA!

Our first permanent showroom stop was to 94 year old Troy, North Carolina company, Capel Rugs.  They had so many fabulous creations as always!  I love all the colors and patterns in the Capel and Genevieve Gorder rug line!  My designer friend purchased great rugs for West Street Interiors and for happy clients!  I only wish my fancy camera was charged to capture my favorites instead of my phone!
I also LOVE their Creative Concept Rugs!
 Look at the tag below! Capel Rugs expresses their love for their country.  It says "Support American Workers!"  I love it!!
As Michael my designer friends rep said "I am sure this rug will end up in a cabin that probably should not be called a cabin"!!   
We also love another western NC company, Seagrove Candles!  This is such a great line!  We are so excited to have Seagrove Candles heading to Mears Etc Etc!  The soaps are wonderful too!
While walking through the gourmet section for our friends at Jennies Beans and Buns, I ran across another NC favorite, Bone Suckin' Sauce!  It was clear retailers were enjoying samples of the famous sauce!  FYI,  We all know Bone Suckin' Sauce is the #1 Barbecue Sauce but you should also know the Bone Suckin' Sauce Bloody Mary is the BEST bloody you will ever have the pleasure to brunch with!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen