Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Single Haven!

"Simplicity is the keynote to all true elegance"   
~ Coco Chanel
I loved visiting my dear friend, Anna Claire in Raleigh today! AC has been a decorating wonder since the day she was born!  Once, she was strong enough to move furniture, her parents learned quickly they would often come home to whole rooms redecorated! Now Anna Claire is single in the Capital City and the condo she renovated is certainly a single haven!  Every detail is perfectly beautiful!  I love it!
 Most after marriage and definitely the addition of children have to stay away from white.   I know all about this! I loved my white sofa while I was living in my favorite "single haven" Raleigh reno years ago! Coco Chanel's words are true but they do become difficult to live by!  I traded white for a husband and a black lab!  Two of my favorite Mary Phillips Designs signs now hanging are "The house was clean yesterday, sorry you missed it" and "Sorry for the mess but we live here"!
AC had a great Christmas party!  I love the Santa hats she did below! They are festive and best of all, easy!  This home is beautiful inside and out!  Just like Anna Claire!

Enjoy your day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen