Saturday, December 24, 2011

Holiday at Home!

"From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another, the warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other."
 ~Emily Matthews

I love that my parents still decorate their tree with ornaments my brother and I made as kids!  It is funny to laugh at the memories sparked by each ornament!  I could laugh with my brother all day long!
 "You sometimes get discouraged because I am so small, and get my little fingerprints on furniture and wall.  So here's a Christmas present, so that you will remember how my little fingers looked in 1982, in December"
Time Flies..soak in each moment!
 Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen