Tuesday, August 9, 2011

National Farmers Market Week!

This week is National Farmers Market Week, August 7-13!  I thought I would share another coastal favorite, Willis Farm Produce in Newport as well as others!  A friend told me about the Willis Farm a few years ago.  She said "They have the BEST tomatoes"! She was right and I was most appreciative to have another spot to purchase the same farm fresh produce I grew with! The Willis Farm is also home to Daddy's Favorite Cakes and more Goodies! The pictures do not tell the whole store!  I want you to enjoy a few surprises when you get there! This is a special place with wonderful people greeting you in their rocking chairs as they tell stories after a long days work on the farm!
This post is in honor of all the local markets in North Carolina benefiting our health, communities and the economy! To learn more visit North Carolina Farm Fresh!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen