Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bzzzzzzz!!!!

Tomorrow is Earth Day which makes me think of my favorite all Natural North Carolina company, Burt's Bees
I am thankful winter has come and gone and thanks to Burt's Bees my skin survived!  I like to blame my dry skin on the weather instead of my age!  We are now approaching the Carolina Coast flip flop season and I want to share with you my most favorite Burt's Bees products!  The Naturally Nourishing Milk and Honey Body Lotion and the Coconut Foot Cream are the BEST!
I am often teased by my friends for my love of "Goo"! Yes, it is true, I have used eye cream since I was sixteen, but hey, there are no crows feet walking across this face!  I also must point out when I love a product, I am loyal!  I also keep Baby Bee on hand for visits from my sweet niece! I am sure she will also love "Goo"!
The Burt's Bees video about the ever so popular tinted lip balm is naturally happy!

I think it is awesome that Burt's Bees supports the NC 10 Percent Campaign, encouraging North Carolina residents to pledge to spend 10% of their grocery dollars on locally grown foods!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen