Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Chefs 105!!

I want to thank you for the emails while I was away!  I had no idea I would be missed!  I did miss sharing all the North Carolina summer fun with you!  As wonderful as technology is, it is not fun when a blogger has computer troubles!  I went back to using a desk top for my day job but had to take a little break from SSCS!  I will pick up where I left off!  Below is a photo from Chefs 105 in Morehead City!  It was a nice night for dinner outside and a bottle of Decoy!  The sky was so pretty and the charter boats had flags flying representing a successful day off the NC Coast! 
I hope everyone has a chance to enjoy the sticky NC salt air and soak in a "little" vitamin D before the season is over!!



Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen