Wednesday, November 9, 2011

West!

It is no secret, Western North Carolina is the place to be when the leaves change!  There are so many great stops on the way to the mountains!  I had the most fun in Lexington with our favorite family friends!  The first stop was Childress Vineyards!  It was such a beautiful day at the Vineyard Richard built first class just like his race cars!
The Bistro Menu with wine suggestions for each item is perfect for every palette!  I like this room myself!  I had the pleasure being introduced to the winemaker for Childress Vineyards, Mark Friszolowski! I am glad he brought his knowledge to NC! Truly Fascinating!
Perfect Board Meeting Room!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen