Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Front Street at Stillwater!

It is no secret our favorite waterfront dinner spot is in Beaufort!  The Front Street Grill at Stillwater has a view that with one glance depicts the true beauty of Beaufort!
I suggest you start with a drink from the Rhum bar and an app to die for!  Scallops served over corn relish! I hope this dish is a special when you visit!  They also have a great wine list!
My husband and my Dad's all time favorite is the crab cake and filet!  It does not get much better than this although if you ask me the baked oysters are the perfect start!   My Mother votes for the grouper and the goat cheese salad!  I guess this is a dead give away that everything on the menu is yummy!  Like us,  this will be a frequent summer night!
 
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen