Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Martini Time!

Today is National Martini Day!  I personally love to sip a traditional martini just a little bit dirty but I also love trying different drinks, especially refreshing cocktails during this North Carolina heat!  I also say for a party to be complete a signature cocktail must be served!  According to The Ultimate Holiday Site, when you order yourself a martini you're telling everyone around you that you are a person of class and style!  
In honor of the summer season I thought I would share the Bikini Martini!  Since I can no longer wear a bikini, please pass the shaker!  
Combine rum, vodka and pineapple juice in a drink shaker. Shake firmly until frothy. Pour in a martini glass, add a touch of grenadine in the middle. Garnish with an orange wheel.


Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen